The terms of the contract are competitive with those from other recruiting firms and we’re glad to review them in detail with you at the appropriate time.
CONTINGENCY PLACEMENT FEE AGREEMENT
Greenside Partners Recruitment for <company name>
This contract is entered into by and between Company Name with its principal place of business in location and Greenside Partners with its principal place of business in San Francisco.
Whereas, Company desires the assistance of Greenside Partners in searching for, screening and recruiting qualified job titles
Whereas, the parties agree as follows:
- Company agrees to enter into a non-exclusive contingency recruiting contract with Greenside Partners in accordance with the following terms and conditions. Company retains the right to enter into non-exclusive recruiting contracts with other individuals and recruiting firms.
- Term. This contract shall commence on the date signed by both parties and continue for one (1) year thereafter, after which time it can be renewed by agreement of both parties. Either party may terminate this contract at any time during the initial term or any additional term thereafter with or without cause by providing the other with thirty (30) days written notice of termination.
- For purposes of this contract, “contingency fee” means that Company will pay Greenside Partners a fee only if he identifies qualified candidates for Company, and Company enters into an employment agreement with the candidate, all in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Recruiting Fee: The contingency placement fee for the services of Greenside Partners is percentage fee of the estimated annual gross earnings of the candidate. To the extent said earning are based upon commissions, bonuses, additional inducements or incentives, Greenside Partners reserves the right to determine a reasonable estimate of the amount which would otherwise be received for the purposes of computing the fee.
- Payment of the fee is due upon the candidate successfully completing term days of employment.
- In the event, two or more individuals or search firms present the same candidate to Company, the first to present the candidate, either through email, resume submission or a phone call or voicemail, shall be the only entity eligible for a fee from Company.
- The relationship between the parties to this contract is that of independent contractors. Nothing contained herein is intended to create an employment relationship or an agency relationship between these parties.
- Neither party may assign their rights or responsibilities under this contract without the expressed written consent of the other.
- In the event of a dispute, controversy, or misunderstanding between the parties arising out of any of the terms of this contract, the parties acknowledge California as the appropriate form for resolving said dispute, controversy, or misunderstanding and this contract shall be governed by California law.
- This contract constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. No amendment or modification shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto. Unless attached and incorporated herein, no prior contract, understanding, or verbal representation will be binding on either party.
- Greenside Partners will refer qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We have requested resumes and other candidate information from Greenside Partners and agree to the terms above for any applicant we employ through the efforts of Greenside Partners. The undersigned is authorized to enter into this agreement.